RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy VI Advance

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I'm sure most of you know by now:

GBA Additions
New Magicite:
Popular Final Fantasy series characters Gilgamesh and Leviathan can be summoned into battle

Extra Dungeon
Search underneath the earth with thee parties! But a formidable enemy awaits you there...

Monster Gauntlet Floor
Series of battles involving all monsters and bosses fought to this point. Set a new record for the party you've raised!

Reconstruction of Interface for the GBA
Redesigned windows, menus, etc. based on FF4A's construction
Rearranged, 8 Channel Background Music
New character portrait graphics, improved battle music
Newly added Monster compendium, Music Player

As of now it's slated for a winter release date.

Lately, FF VI has been kind of boring to me, but as a former FF VI addict, I'm sure this will get me going on it again, especially with the addition of two new espers, and possibly new magic. (The addition of a new element, probably water, to black magic has been stated as well).
:tinysmile:

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Wooot!  I can't wait for this and FFV advace.  I would rather this one though.  In my opinion VI (and IX) and the two best FF's.    It will be nice to finally have this game on a portable, hand-held system.  i wonder who the new secret boss is though.  o.o

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Hee hee, I can't wait to "search underneath the earth with thee parties!"

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I will get the rom for emulator when it's out.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I will get the rom for emulator when it's out.

Same here, I don't have a Gameboy Advance, and don't plan on getting one just for this game.

Wooot!  I can't wait for this and FFV advace.  I would rather this one though.  In my opinion VI (and IX) and the two best FF's.    It will be nice to finally have this game on a portable, hand-held system.  i wonder who the new secret boss is though.  o.o

Most likely the Czar Dragon everyone hears rumors about from the original, heh.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
What if you fight..like...kefka? lol.  The other two (FFV and FFIV) advance had secret bosses relating to the final one.  So...maybe this one has a satan version of Kefka?? 

Rep:
Level 89
then I guess we'll all just have to kill him just as easily as regular kefka
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
T.T.  They should REALLY boost his stats.  He was very easy to kill, even with level 60-65 characters.  I wouldn't be suprised if he could be defeated (and he definitly can) and a much, much lower level. 

Still...for being a god he is kind of slow and lacking REAL moves and power.  I love his character though.  =D

Rep:
Level 97
Considering it's going to be on a 32 bit system, I would hope they'd make him uber powerful. That said, almost every boss needs to be stronger, and not able to be killed in one attack from  Atma Weapon-Illumina-Genji Glove-Offering.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
 :'( those games were easy?
man then I must suck at 6. That game was hard for me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
with atma and offering you pretty much couldn't lose
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah... pretty much all the final fantasies are too easy.

Rep:
Level 97
Especially from 6 and beyond, where by the time you get to the final dungeon, you have a party full of demi-gods.

Rep:
Level 89
well with 7 there was the chocobos and the weapons that were harder than sephiroth which was nice

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Genji Glove....  <O~~

Rep:
Level 97

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
I just got 6 on ps1 but ive only played it up to the first save point. so far though i dont get it. If shell follow commands why not take advantage of this and make her your own personal sex slave.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Because their not like that and have higher intentions?  lol. 

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
<O~~

LOL what is that?

lol it looks weird in this font.  It's a face drooling.  The "<" is its eyes.  Looks better like this:   :O~

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, I would stick to that one.  I thought the one with (<) was some kind of weapon for some reason.

Anywhoo...I want this to come out.  Sure, I played it before.....but it would be a nice game to have on a portable system.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Chyah.  I'm especially eager to see the new portraits.  Terra still has green hair, right?  I'll never understand why she is portrayed as a blonde in the illustrations and such.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, that was kind of odd.  In the movie scenes involving Terra I always used to think that she was Celes.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
You, too?!  Wow, I'm glad it wasn't just me.

Rep:
Level 97
I heard that they decided not to do new portraits (if by portraits, you mean their pictures in the menu), but that could be just a rumor.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
According to this screen shot, it now looks as if character portraits will appear beside their text.

(since the first word here is Locke ("Rokku") saying "Do-ro-bo-u?" (thief), I can assume that this the first of his famous "Thief?!  That's TREASURE HUNTER!" rants.

That doesn't look any differen't from Locke's original portrait.  Oh well.  Looks like that's one rumor befuddled.

Rep:
Level 97
So they're copying off RPG Maker with the portraits in the messages, lol.  ;)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yeah. ::)  Gosh, that's so RPG Maker.

However, seeing Locke rant about his trade of questionable legality makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.  I want to buy this. <3

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol...i wanna buy it anyways, partly just because i missed out on the original. Also, Saure uses that rant in so many games now...uhg!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The graphics look worse then the original.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97
Well, that pic is zoomed in a bit, so the graphics are a bit distorted.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Well, that pic is zoomed in a bit, so the graphics are a bit distorted.

yeah...its like magnified X3 or something, it looks like, comparing it to a DS/GBA screen

Rep:
Level 97
I just thought of something:

They won't have the X and Y buttons for the "Blitz" command. I wonder what they'll do for that?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

well, i was going to say "the DS does"

but its gba...soooo...

-.-

wierd.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hm... I don't... know.  I hadn't thought of it.  I'm sure they'll just change the Blitz commands, to exclude X and Y.

Rep:
Level 89
I can't wait mainly because i'm in this game and have beaten it many times. If ypu have played the playstation and snes versions I have a question. Do you know where shadow is?

:kefka: :terra: :atma: :kefka: :kefka: :kefka: :kefka: They rock including kefka as the best

Rep:
Level 97
I can't wait mainly because i'm in this game and have beaten it many times. If ypu have played the playstation and snes versions I have a question. Do you know where shadow is?

lol he dies unless you wait for him on the floating continent.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm buying a GBA this weekend. And this has given me extra incentive to do so.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yoo dunna gud jorb!!!  Figarock commends your decision. :edgarrock:

:ff6: :gau:                     :terra: :setzer:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also I'm going to get a 512 meg flash card for my GBA. So I can play movies on it.