RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker Underground

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Hey, I've started my own forums for all teh RPG Makers! Vist it at any of the following domains:

undergroundrmxp.smfforfree.com
undergroundrmxp.smfforfree.net
undergroundrmxp.smf4free.com
undergroundrmxp.smffree.com
undergroundrmxp.ezsmf.com
undergroundrmxp.easysmf.com
undergroundrmxp.smfserver.com

Join today  ;D

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
For all the rpg makers, but with an rmxp title? No thanks says me. Also, all of them, and I mean all of them say hosted for free. Two categories only...
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Fine, fine... I'll drop it to RMXP and RPG Maker2003

And it is RPG Maker Underground, not RMXP Undergound T_T

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ok, the forum is completly done, please join :(

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
The least people could do is sign up  :(

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Actually right now it seems to be one of the most people could do at this type of time. With stuff clogging up people's time that is...I do not mean to be an a*hole in any way....

But it actually is a fact of life...

No meaning to be jerk, just trying to say something that is a sad truth.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Why should I join? What does your forum have that this one doesn't?

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
An arcade :) Look for yourself!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

An Error Has Occurred!
You arent allowed to view arcade, sorry!

Awesome.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I see we have 3 members now! (Me, tails, and Zypher)

Oh, and if you turn your atteion to the announcments forum on the site, there is being a Mod contest! Or just go here!

http://undergroundrmxp.smfforfree.com/topic/7.0.html

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Sry for double post but the number is rising slowly and surely  :D

Now Blizzard has joined!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Maybe my post won't be ignored if it's larger in size.

Nicholas, your arcade doesn't work. It would be a good idea to fix it, as it's really the only reason to sign up to this forum.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
 :( It works for me

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Ya know, that could be because your the admin, and you have permission to view everything.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
Ok, I try to fix

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Whoever deleted my posts will SUFFER.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
It's on a free host :/

No offence but you come across as kind of noobish, i.e. not the ideal person to be running a serious forum.

RPGMaker is a dying subject, less and less people are using it, so your audience can only get smaller.

Trying to create activity by holding contests for or offering authorative positions is pretty low ~
bringing sexy back

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I think RMXP is awesome

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I've been spreading it around...

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
So what if it's a free host? I've seen one one a free host, and it has over 6,000 members.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
I think its the SMF for free forum, I can't remember the name but I saw one with more then 6,000 ppl.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I just got here and now people are going to this new forum!!
 :'(                         :'(                                    :'(                               :'(
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Actually they are not. ::) And whoever went there will come back. ::)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2006, 08:09:25 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!