RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Count to 2457! - Snailer is the Stinker of the Month

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
That's what I actually look like, for real. Ugly.
453 bottles of beer on the wall, 452 bottles of beer...
*various flatulence*

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
XBOX 460 LOLZ

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Arrowone's a stinker? More like an annoying wanker to me, I'm his brother (hahahAHAHAH). This game is easy and fun! Watch!

467!

*various flatulence*

Rep:
Level 96
Easy? Funny you should say that, as you just FAILED, and thusly made YOURSELF the stinker. ROFL! :tpg:

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
NO I DIDN'T! DUMBASS! 460+7=467! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PUT IN YOUR NUMBER! AND AFTER 467 COMES 473!
*various flatulence*

Rep:
Level 96
That's because: Before posting a number again, you must have two people post before you!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
But you just posted right now!
*various flatulence*

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Whoops... I forgot this topic  :-[

Zypher failed again due to the 2 post rule. (The 2 counting post before yours must be from other people.)
Lol Nikolai failed. We are not counting backward and certainly not by more than a hundred and 432 is NOT divisible with 7. XD
the_ramen_noodle failed due to the 2 post rule.

Two people must post before you are allowed again.
It's the rules and you failed. The consequence is you coming on the pending list for failures.
Also 467 + 7 = 474 not 473

Btw. it's incredible. Arrowone won't be the Stinker of the Month in december! (Next month)

We are going back to the previous 'correct' number: 567.

So I will say: 574

Edit:
Posting without a number is allowed. It is just not considered as a post in regard of the game.
Due to the confusion and the amounts of posts before the last post that counts you (the_ramen_noodle) are allowed to the next number.
Also you don't fail for posting '467 COMES 473!' as there's nothing in the rules about giving misleading hints or anything like that.
In case of doubt my biased judgment will reign supreme. ^_^
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 05:27:33 PM by Zeriab »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
574 huh

+  7
___
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant

Rep:
Level 96

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Wait wait wait. There is no logical way we could have hit exactly 600 if we were counting by 7.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
it was your fault right? scroll up and check what you posted
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.

we should be at like 700!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Hahahahahahahaha.

This thread was bumped after such a long time that I forgot I screwed it up on purpose. I deserve 5 duck hunt dogs.

Actually, I think I'll do just that. :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
A HIGH FIVE FOR ZYPHER!!!
SLAP HANDS!

Rep:
Level 92
I lol'ed.

I forgot to update this thread. arrowone actually isn't the Stinker of this Month!

I don't really feel like a reset. Instead I'll just add 2 to the previous counting post and count 7 up from that

630!
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 04:35:09 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 92
I wonder how it feels to bump a topic.
-=[BUMP]=-

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 88
interesting

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>