RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Paper Mario Pocket!

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
ok, nice to hear then. good luck with your project anyways.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 88
I really want 2 be a betatester... iv sent u an e-mail=)
First Post^^

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I need to do that...must find beta e-mail...

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
I remember that you were on the team. You've been on since before the Crankeye server crash. I just need your e-mail adress PMed to me.
My games in progress:

Super Smash Bros. The Cosmic Offensive
 Current Stage: Planning

My Completed Games:
   Paper Mario Pocket (2006)
     https://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=240896
   Paper Mario Pocket 2: Future Shock! (2009)

Rep:
Level 88
Im So Excited for this game^^ Can u hurry up:P ;D

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Doin the best I can here. I'm also trying to juggle work and school. I'm on winter break, but I need to work more over the break, so I have less time to work on the game. But practically all my free time is spent on it. I'm almost done with Chapter 7 of 8. Be patient!  ;D
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I sent you an application for bete tester. If I'm not accepted (which I hope I am) I look forward to playing the game.

Rep:
Level 88
yea im gonna b patient:D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
yea im gonna b patient:D

I hope I can run this RPG unlik the other onees. When I try and run them with RPG maker XP it won't let me and other times it can't find a program to run it with. 

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Update Time!
Chapter 7 is about 85% complete! That leaves the game at about 60-75% completion! Keep patience! The longer I take, the better it will be!
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
I can tell that this will be a great game.

Rep:
Level 88
Hell... What did I mess up now... I'm Back!
oh i applied for beta testing n haven't got any replies from ya... just letting u know.. (email sent from was... admin@feildmaster.com i beleave...)
----Current Games working on----
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^
Feildmaster Productions
Made By One Man Run by the Same...
Making Games for Everyone...
Oh yeah, and everything else web based
For a charge... Of course...

Rep:
Level 102
oh i applied for beta testing n haven't got any replies from ya... just letting u know.. (email sent from was... admin@feildmaster.com i beleave...)

You must be patient like I was.

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Sorry, dude. Forgot to send out your confirmation e-mail. Your're in. I'll send it out now.
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 88
Alright.. It's ok. XD
--Rage O' Delusion - Overall Percentage Finished : 4% -- Expected release... Unknown
--The Other Dimension - Overall Percentage done : 1 - Expected Release : No time soon...
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 102
I....I can't wait...lol

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
It seriously helps me to know that you guys are so excited to play this. I hope you aren't disappointed!
Bad news: I had to remove jumping from the map because it was functionless and only made movement harder.

Good news: I found a script for adding a splash screen before the title. You can now see the "Characters By Nintendo" logo, and the "DeskTop Productions(R)" Logo (That's my little development company). I came up with the name for DTP when I was, like five, so it seems like kind of a kiddy name, that's why. I stuck with it, though.

Update: Chapter 7 is FINITO! I am on my way to Chapter 8! THE FINAL BATTLE!!! Then, it's the...extra stuff, and then I can send it to you all for debugging, and then...

WE UNLEASH IT TO THE MASSES!

...And I start working on the sequel!  ;D
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 88
nice cant wait...!
Feildmaster Productions

Rep:
Level 102
It seriously helps me to know that you guys are so excited to play this. I hope you aren't disappointed!
Bad news: I had to remove jumping from the map because it was functionless and only made movement harder.

Good news: I found a script for adding a splash screen before the title. You can now see the "Characters By Nintendo" logo, and the "DeskTop Productions(R)" Logo (That's my little development company). I came up with the name for DTP when I was, like five, so it seems like kind of a kiddy name, that's why. I stuck with it, though.

Update: Chapter 7 is FINITO! I am on my way to Chapter 8! THE FINAL BATTLE!!! Then, it's the...extra stuff, and then I can send it to you all for debugging, and then...

WE UNLEASH IT TO THE MASSES!

...And I start working on the sequel!  ;D

Wow. Jumpman without jumping...it's epic, lol. Could you PM me when you send it? I don't check my E-Mail too often.
And I still can't wait!
My E-Mail: Coryamartin@yahoo.com

Oh and you need Sushi in the sequel! Sushi is so cool! Sushi is what it's all about. Who doesn't love Sushi?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:31:10 AM by Irockman1 »

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Wow, since I havent really read all 12 pages of this, Im going by the last few posts and anticipating this, just because the material you have to work with (SSS sprites) are so compatible with RMXP, and you havea good idea.

Woot.

Rep:
Level 102
Seriously, we need Sushi in the next game.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 05:36:47 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 102
Bump. The thread fell to page 2.  :o

EDIT: You should get more screenshots that are more....well interesting. It would attract mnore people. ANd if there is anyway I can help in the sequal just let me know! I could help out with Sushi!!! Sushi would be great!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 09:20:31 PM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Okaaaay...I think you might want Sushi in the second game. Don't worry. She will be. I had actually already planned that!  ;D
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
YAY! As you can tell I'm a big sushi fan.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I want Vivian on the second one.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%