RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
abs help

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
hey im using the abs v2 script and i was wondering how you make allies into the game that will help you fight. If you want me to give the script so you can look at it i will!

someone plz help!!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!
having trouble .... :P

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
You should post the script in the topic for everyone to see.
Before doing that... Try looking for instructions where you found the script.
Also try getting in contact with the author.

i cant find the author, meaning i cant find the website. but i will show the script. its abs v2. i have looked everywhere on the search engines but cant find it. ill see if you guys can help me. im on a different computer than the one with my rmxp. ill edit this post and add it in later!

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
im sure zeriab will be able to sort the problem out,hes quite good with scripts

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 07:24:33 PM by qewlkid9 »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Good good. Do you have still problems after reading the instructions?

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
he has posted a one lined instruction,to beginners they wont know that to change so it isnt very clear :| ill post it up here for you Zeriab so you dont need to go checking,you would know what to do no doubt lol,or if anyone else can help.

Instructions:

Name an Event the name of an enemy you want… That it the ABS dose the rest ~!

Take Care,
Near