RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Requesting Some Pictures

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hello everyone.  You all probably know me (or not..-.-) Some of you know know that I draw alot and post most of my picture's up here in the art department of crankeye( well..I did).  However....it may be a tad odd...but I'm looking for some pictures.  As in home made ones.  I know that this does not sound right and that one shouldn't go around asking people to draw pictures for them.  However, I'm not going to pester anyone into doing it.  I shall just leave this open for anyone.

Obviously I want someone who can draw decently (Sorry to everyone who might take this offensive.)  Even though I can draw partially good....I still need alot more practice to be at this.  I know that there are people out there who can draw 10X better then me.

The picture's I am requesting are basically character art of some of the character's in my story which can be located in the link bellow.

http://forums.rpgchat.com/showthread.php?t=63701

-----------------

I AM NOT asking anyone who wishes to do so to read all of that.  I know that some people don't like it and that some don't like to read things as screwed up as that it.  If anyone wants to do so for me they can PM me and ask me anything at all about the topic.  I will gladly respond. 

Also...i should have said this first...but meh.  I'm looking for someone with an anime-ish  type style to their art.  Sorry that I left that at the bottom, but at least I said it.

I know that this sounds rather rude but I am only asking kindly.  If no one accepts then it's fine with me, it's their own decision.  The only reason I posted this is because I'm having a hell of a time finding someone...and as we all know "we can't find out anything if we don't ask."

Thanks. :)
============EDIT
(Crap.  Forgot to add something -.-)

Name: Greed
Apperance: A rather tall man wearing a black, open trench coat.  He has yellow eyes which carry a hint of insanity in them.  He has long, black hair which flows behind him and bangs which reach down into his crazed eyes.  He wears a pair of black shades on top of his head and black, baggy pants.  He also carries two swords at his side incase he get's bored and needs some chopping action.

--------------------------
Name: Gluttony.
Apperance: A large, bloated fat man.  He has two little rounded, beady eyes and useually carries around the expression of someone with half of a mind (who is dumb).  Almost always has his large mouth open in which rivers of drool pour out of.  He is rather short and is bald, having no hair what so ever. 
He wears an all black sleeveless shirt which is tight to his body and two large black wristbands.  He may look fat, but he also looks rather sturdy and strong looking.
---------------------------

Name: Lust
Apperance: Lust is a tall, thin woman with long, golden blond hair. She is a beautiful woman who useually seduces her victums into liking her before killing them. (hence why she is called Lust.) I don't care what freaky outfit she wears (as long as it's not to freaky >.<)

------------------------

Name: Einte
Apperance: looks like the following except longer hiar and not so dante-sih.-.- : http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img007ki9.jpg

Same as Lust.  I want to see if anyone can make something different.  I forgot to add something in that picture as well: A pendant which she wears around her neck as a sort of necklace.

-------------------------

Well...I shall add more later.  My mind is currently freezing up at the moment -.-  And yes...i'm a villain freak >.<  I'll be sure to add some 'good' people later though.

Yes, yes seven sins, blah, blah.  I've heard it and don't care.  If I did they woulden't be there. No one has to do anything, i'm just posting this out of curiocity.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:33:26 PM by boe »