RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My intorduction

<3
Rep:
Level 90
not a problem at all, I don't really care if anyone offends me over the net, I do however if its in my face....

~Winged

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
You're a stupid piece of smelly horse dung. I suggest you slit your throat and drown yourself in your own blood, you worthless hag.

Offended yet?

Welcome. I'm Zypher, the guy no one ever takes seriously.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
This 12 year old girl seems smarter than half of the other people on these forums. Welcome, Winged.

Nobody ever likes the resourcers :'(
I mean, do you see people calling Green_Phantom or Ccoa gods, or Dr_Sword D:
I've seen people worship Ccoa.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Even though there is a difference between politeness and intelligence, watching Zypher and Angelic makes me wonder.

I've seen people worship Ccoa.

Well, not for being an awesome resourcer.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Sad, but true.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Fu, make your sig a bit more younger people friendly?

Uhm, part of ADP's thing is the hawt goth chick marketing strategy. As in evey one likes hawt goth chicks, so they'll be constantly tempted to click on the banner, then when they see the stuff ADP has they end up liking the stuff and keep coming back.

If I make it 'younger people friendly' my marketing is shot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am never tempted to click it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I have it blocked lol
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Wait... Mah sig or ADP itself?