RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Armored Core

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Armored Core is awesome. I'm not saying it's the best series ever, but it. Is. AWESOME. Explain wether or not you agree or disagree in a one paragraph essay. Failure to comply will result in a wag of my finger in your general direction.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
No one really cares about Armored Core, apparently.

Rep:
Level 96
Which is a damn shame! Someone rent it so that you can tell these heathens ALL ABOUT what they have been missing!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I never heard of it. Mind telling me what it is.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 96
I'll link to the wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armored_Core

Look at the PS2 stuff, they are the best examples of the series.

Rep:
Level 92
That's alot of reading..But eh third person shooters?

Hmm...well I'll see more on this.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 96
If you have game fly, rent Armored Core Silent Line or Armored Core Nexus, they both rock. Last Raven is awesome too, but it's a bit different, and some people say it wasn't AS good as they others.

Rep:
Level 92
Thanks for the idea. I'll try for that, too bad I don't have a game fly...beh I'll go game rent hunting. I have a PS2 so that shouldn't be too much trouble...they are for PS2 right?

< Zelda Fan Club

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
Armored core used to be my favourite, until I became a koei warriors geek!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
You can play any and all currently released Armored Core games on the Playstation 2. There is only one exception, and that is Armored Core: Formula Front. It's a steaming pile of shit anyhow, so avoid it.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
wow, you keep up better than me! I used to be the one that knew everything about it but now I dont even know about Formula Front! I'm right chuffed!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
Heh, thanks. You should see some of the artwork for that game, it's awesome!

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
I saw some concepts but not many.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer