RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Arrow's Art

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm bringing all of my stuff that I thought was good from the old forum to here, so EVERYBODY COULD SEE IT YAY LOL

This of course is my art topic.

DUH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I used to be able to draw somewhat, so I figured I'd share.

This is a flat looking mecha I drew, I was trying to draw something with less detail for once.

This is a single wheel mecha I developed. Totally would never work, but I like it anyhow.

Here is a space ship I was gonna use in a game, but I had to stop for a while, and haven't had time to work on it since. I sprited it too.

And another one I sprited, but this one I cant find the sketch for at the moment.

That's all for now, post more when I find more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drew this today during some free time at school, took about an hour and a half. May or may not color it later...

Lol more artz.

This is some stuff I MIGHT use for an F-Zero game.

A European vehicle.

This one's Brazillian.

And here is that last car in a time-trial.

...They can't all be gems.

BTW! If you have any ideas, go ahead and post them. I could use anything right now.

I finally update! YUSS!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SB4KSP4E

And that's it for this one right now. CC plez.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:31:45 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 96
Jack-5, bitches.

Ifound a photo of Jack-5 from the game, and used the real colors from there. ;D CC please.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
kewl man i liked them? can we use em, and keep all this up...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I SUPPOSE you could, but the Jack-5 graphic was made for another guy's game, and I'm using the ships and stuff, so you know.

Rep:
Level 96
LOL ADDEDNESS

LX-1 is an idea for a boss, and LX-2 is a semi rare enemy. Use them in your game if you like. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I might just start drawing enemies, just to give people additional RM resources. Yeah, that sounds cool.

As for these, PM me if you want to use them, I'll give you more info about their stats and basic attack patterns.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
sweet!
i like the sense of motion in the second drawing, and i love the most recent two. since im not t ointo mecha, i cant offer to much advice, except that you shouldnt draw on notebook paper *hiss*

Rep:
Level 96
Hey, thanks Dante!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
er...yeah.

youre welcome?

mostly i just hang out in this forums, and i like art topics.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
SWEET mechs, Arrow!  Especially the latest ones.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This one:

was by far my favorite.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i liked it to, i was just to lazy to count which drawing it was...

*cough*

yeah. i like the shading on it.