RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Throws poinsonous pie at /\'s face, a little goes in the mouth and /\ dies.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
/\Pours boiling hot water on eyes. Cuts of each finger one by one with a pear of plyers, drops giant stone on face  :mrgreen:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Uses dimensional portal to transfer /\ into one of the girls
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Flings Gungir at /\. I think that may have been over kill, it seems Odin's spear made you explode, then the little meat giblets left behind exploded too. I should be carefull when playing with Gungir.

/\ Bombs shaft intul shaft is no more.Making FuMannChu cry to death.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Destroys Mentals 'Hawthorne Hieghts' Cds. Causing him to commit suicide. Hahaha, pwning Emos is easier than taking candy from a baby.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Hahaha, pwning Emos is easier than taking candy from a baby.
ROTFLMFAO! *puts gasoline over /\ and puts on fire* Lol.
Visit our website.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Zone Of The End
drives over /\ then drives back over /\ to see what I hit then drive over /\ again
I don't prove anything to anyone!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
^ = Dead from driving too much. It's a disease. No, seriously. It's called Automobilitisyphulis.
:tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Forces /\ to play 50 hours Warcraft 3 in one piece. (Yes, a man died bcoz of this.)
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Casts Rancor on a Rogue Elephant, making it a 5/3. Then Casts Blanchwood Armor on said Elephant, making it a 15/13. Casts Might of Oaks on said Elephant, making it a 22/20. Attacks, with that Rogue Elephant, killing /\ with 22 damage.

Smart people use Green

gets shaft to kill him!
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Throws a knife at /\.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Licks ^'s feet.  :-o
:tinysmile:

smacks him for licking fan's feet...ewwwwwwwwwwwww....gets the devil to rape him
Silence is Golden.
Duct Tape is Silver.....

..............SHAZZAM!!!!>>>>>>>I AM YOUR MASTER OF COMMAND>>>>>HAHAhahAHAHHAAHAHh only jokin'

completion: 8% (i think lol)
DEMO: http://files.filefront.com/Hero2exe/;4883008;;/fileinfo.html

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Gets Jesus to hug /\ to death.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
^ = Dead from driving too much. It's a disease. No, seriously. It's called Automobilitisyphulis.
Wo, u know a lot of stuff, is this true?
he just drived thrice..lol

Gives /\ flower with itching powder, then/\ scratches his skin till it breaks and all the blood flows out.

Im gonna die anyways..
Arlen is hot.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Stealing your car driving trouhg red light now you got a speed ticket you dont know off and you will go in jail and get DIE there

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
My spirit. comes and takes over /\s body, then forces /\ to fall of a building(suciede) then kills his spirit.
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sends a horde of Vikings and Conquistadors at nightwolf. The Vikings are Conquistadors pillage him to death.

:mrgreen: ~ Shaft says, the only person tougher than a Viking is ME!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
/\leaves him alone in a room with micheal jackson  :-o :-o :-o

(scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
/\ hax your forums LOL (I don't care if you don't have a forum, that's not the joke, here.)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Ties /\ down and forces him to watch Doctor Phil for a week straight. I'm not sure but I think some one's head would explode after three or four days.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Forces /\ to have sex with Amanda.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Kicks /\'s ass. Literally.