RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!! Why do they all like guys with a power level over nine thooooooooouuuuuusssssaaaaannnnnnnndddddddd!?!?!?!?!?!?!

/\ Seppukus out of guilt.

Rep:
Level 87
^ suicides when he found out Caro only likes guys who are over 9000.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
/\ dual chainsaws

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
FEAR MY QUIVERING PALM!

Oh shit you blew up...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
/\'s power level finally surpasses 9000, but /\'s body can't handle it and explodes into a gazillion pieces.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
HUGE ENERGY BEAMS

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Sticks a keg of dynamite up /\'s golden nose.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I show you your own siggy. You commit suicide due to embarrassment and shame.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I SPIT HOT FIRE!

Oh shit, I didn't realize your clothes were that flammable.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I show you your own siggy. You commit suicide due to embarrassment and shame.

What's so embarassing about my siggy? For that comment, I grab your head and bash it into /\'s head, thus killing both of you.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lets see what happens when.... I SPIT COLD FIRE!

No that didn't do it.

Well I guess you win this round....

>.>
<.<

*runs

Rep:
Level 87
Places a bomb in ^'s mouth, ^ swallows it, and then ^ explodes.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
For that comment, I grab your head and bash it into /\'s head, thus killing both of you.
Nice try, but my head's like steel. (Literally)

Anyway, @DLBM - I set your face on fire.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
I blow, and the fire gets blown away on ^, the fire is so strong that it melted ^ steel head.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I fall to the ground screaming "I'm melting!"
A random chav comes up behind you and smashes you over the head with a plastic bottle, having no effect on you, and thus making this post rather pointless.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
/\ view Zylos pr0n and commits suicide.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I STILL SPIT HOT FIRE!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I slap /\ across the face and /\ spins round 540 degrees and falls flat on his face.

A van then comes and runs over /\'s head.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
HOT FIRE, I spit it.

Rep:
Level 87
I take a flamethrower and turn the hot fire spit back at ^, and ^ swallows the spit.

^ overheats, and explodes.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay watch this.

JAGUAR VARIED ASSAULT!

Rep:
Level 87
A hot girl comes up to ^ and she says no, ^ will beat himself up.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I know the Secret Fist of Stalin....

THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER.... THE POWER OF COMMUNISM! COMMUNIST CRUSHER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Yes.

I open a tin of sweetcorn. /\ wonders why my actions are so, and turns round to walk away from the freak. He then gets hit again by the van.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I shake my fist at /\ then /\ dies from fear.