RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
I thought you had chicken burgers for dinner?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 72
humans are chaos
Chicken burgers were on sale, I have alot of chicken burgers.
Burgers ftw.

The cost of the chicken burgers was only 2x that of the bread (per burger) the total cost for each burger with everything I put on it is about 1$
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 01:52:53 PM by Sevrin »
Have you ever felt the call of the night? the longing for that still quiet darkness, and the peace of solitude, I have, and there is nothing more beautiful.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I think... BOYFRIEND
Ummm...
I made Spaghetti Bolognase.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I had Crunchy Nut.

With vanilla milk I got for Valentines day!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Ate at Chipotle last night.
And it was out of my body 2 hours later.
I really have to stop eating Mexican food, it seems my stomach can't handle it at all. :(
But it's so tasty. :'(

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
You know what I got on Valentine's day?
Spoiler for:
Dumped ;9

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I had grapes, oranges and a turkey sammich. Love me that turkey sammich. Unfortunately, it was rotten because I haven't been out of the bathroom since...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Extra cheesy mac and cheese.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Chicken wings. And Salad.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Is that a food?

If so, it doesn't sound very appetizing.

Anyways,  :zlove: happy valentines day?

I had candy.

Party last night.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Ever since I played through MGS4, I've had a thing for sunny-side-up eggs. So I had some with toast and sausage links. Yummah!

Rep:
Level 96
Big glass of apple juice. Yesterday, apple sauce.

Rep:
Level 96
Cafeteria gumbo. It gets worst everyday. -_-

I love your signature, the part about the personality quizzes.

I myself am having kettle cooked salt and vinegar potato chips annnnnd whatever else I can scrounge up.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
I am about to have a handful of kumquats. I have never eaten one before, and am lookink forward to their discovery.

Oh yeah, and a turkey sammich, and probably some hush puppies later on... I'm hungry.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Rep:
Level 96
Home-made chili!

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Noodles on toast...
It's weird, but it's delicious.

Rep:
Level 96
French Toast!

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Noodles on toast...

Let the haters hate, its a magical taste sensation >:C

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
It sounds wierd but I'll try it.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.
Noodles on toast...
I try that a lot - me likey, too.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Rep:
Level 96
Half of a white chocolate rabbit. Because the last time my mom and bro went grocery shopping they didn't buy shit. D:< AND THEY ATE ALL MY GOT-DAMN CEREAL.