RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
To what are you eating?

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Birthday pizza. It's exactly the same as pizza except it's my birthday. It also comes with pepsi.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Fried fish with mashed potatos. Yummy.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Pizza.

I thought it was delivery.

It was Delissio.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Spagetti with Cheese & ham sauce.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Burgers ftw.

Virgin 4 Lyfe
Rep:
Level 72
RMRK Junior
Japanese girl

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Nachos!
@Afro Samurai, that's stupid, you'd be hungry again in an hour anyway.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I had 2 slices of toast. I like toast.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Peanut Butter & Jelly on an English Muffin.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Corn Flakes with way too much sugar on them. But it was yummy. Also a piece of toast with butter...the best ever!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

cheese omelette with sautéed onions and two croissants.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I ain't had diddly and you're darn tootin' I'm proud!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I had an English muffin with butter and cream cheese.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Chicken!
I make awesome chips :D
We has a deep fryer. No, we are not Scottish. (10 points to whoever gets it)

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Fired rice with onions, peas, egg, water-chestnuts and greenbeans. Oh, with a cup of ice cold, Iced Tea. :)

I'm not sure if anyone else has ever tried that before, but its very delicious, especially if you cook the vegetables just enough to soften them. The longer you cook the vegetables the more good nutrients you stripped out of it, lessening its healthiness. But you have to be careful, not all vegetables are better (or good for you xD) raw or less cooked. :P

Its always good -- when having this dish -- to have a raw, washed carrot or home-made carrot juice (which is really sweet and delicious! :3).
Winter is Coming

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Wow, healthy. The opposite of my Long John Silver's fish and chicken feast thingus with hush puppies. Oh, man, I can't eat like that anymore...I feel queasy just thinking about having it again for lunch today!

But I probably will anyway.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
I had a omelet with onions, tomatoes, cheese, jalapeños, mushrooms (yum!), cut up lettuce, chopped chives with some smoked sausage in it. For a drink, I had a cup of orange juice :)

It was a yummy breakfast xD
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I had that too!

Minus everything but the juice.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I had lasagna! It was delicious!

Rep:
Level 72
humans are chaos
chicken burgers
Have you ever felt the call of the night? the longing for that still quiet darkness, and the peace of solitude, I have, and there is nothing more beautiful.

Rep:
Level 72
humans are chaos
chicken burgers
Have you ever felt the call of the night? the longing for that still quiet darkness, and the peace of solitude, I have, and there is nothing more beautiful.

Rep:
Level 72
humans are chaos
chicken burgers

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
This doesn't make sense at all.