RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My first RPG. Have fun and laugh at the poor standards :p

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
It's the dll required to run RPG XP games. If you've got RPG maker XP already, then there shouldn't be a problem. Elsewise, get it from enterbrain's website. (download RTPRGSS standard or something like that. It gives you an extractor file which looks like a microwave).
Awwww yeah.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Dude, if the whole game was to use this style for the sprites and such, that would kick so much ass.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It sucks that this thread was obliterated. I wonder if he's still working on the game.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I sure hope so, if this is a comedy, I would probably PAY FOR IT, HINT HINT. (Given further incentive.)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
did you draw and make those custom graphics? If so, good job, they don't look bad at all, pretty good effort if you ask me. I can't play the demo cause this comp doesn't have RMXP so it sucks I can't play the demo  :-\ all well, keep going at it and put effort into it1 effort effort effort effort! ;D

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!
this game looks cool and yeh i wanna know also what winged said,that did you draw them?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
He says he did in the first post

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I forgot about this game.... Any ways, bleh.

Rep:
Level 89
who want to play worms 4
can you upload it again the file can't be found
......___|__
__/******\=======#
|**M1A2 ***:\
(@=@=@=@=@)

copy this tank and we wil concer the world

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=robot797
klik this link and give me stars

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Woah, out of all the games in the forum you choose mine to post about after such a long time?  :o

I was certain I'd made an updated thread with hand drawn (you know, pencils and paper) graphics. Well, whatever. I'm redoing the game like that, with better stuff etc. but I took a break. We'll see about me reploading the old game, and about progress for the new one.
Awwww yeah.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The forums, after the host dropped them, were restored from an earlier date (April), before you announced 2.0.

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
LOL looks reeli funni, im so gonna download it :D