RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Real Final Fantasy 7?

Rep:
Level 89
Dont give up hope!! LOL!!  :mrgreen:
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
That's why I fear what will happen when RPG Maker 3D comes about. People will spend so much time making their newfound 3D graphics look good that the game itself will lack in quality.

But, that already happens with the 2-d RPG Maker games.  There are way too many RPG Maker games that just suck.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
What do you expect? It is a program that gives people easy access to making a game, and to get out their ideas. Did you somehow think everyone has brilliant ideas and mad skillz? They don't.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
But, that already happens with the 2-d RPG Maker games.  There are way too many RPG Maker games that just suck.

This is true. Unfortunately, the addition of 3D graphics may only increase the so-called "suck factor," because one would only spend more time on visuals. On the other hand, three dimensions would shoo away anyone who would simply lay down a bunch of tiles and message events to make an RPG, so that the ratio of good to bad games would increase. I guess it's all how one would look at it.

P.S. Sorry for derailing your topic, Halo.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Zypher was always taking things off topic, even when he was a newbie. I guess hes just that kind of terrible spammy kinda guy.

Thats why we love him.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Haha. The funny thing is, all my posts were still completely serious even when they were offtopic.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Really? AH MAH GAH!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
*slaps arrow* YOU DONT TREAT A LADY LIKE THAT YOU MONSTER

Rep:
Level 96
   /|_---------_|\
  |  ___     ___ |
 |      |        |      |
  |  /\______/\ |                Rawr, bitches.
   |_________|

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I liked the FFVII on Ps it was good like that i hated the N64 so i thought it wulda recked it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
I hate ff7 even though it was 3d their hands look like Horse feet.If they made it in N64 it would kill FF.FF10 by the way is the step to the 3d world so I think people is just changing so they don't like it yet but when they see Kingdom Hearts they all said one thing WoW.Anyway FF7 sucks because Cloud is BS Squall is the real dude man.

Cloud is Gay Lol...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Oh, you came back. Allow me to be the first to say that you need to take grammar lessons, as I only understood about a fifth of that post.

Rep:
Level 96
...by the way is the step to the 3d world so I think people is just changing so they don't like it yet but when they see Kingdom Hearts they all said one thing WoW.

Out of all the things they could have said, they said World of Warcraft. People these days...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Honestly, FF 7 was really over rated. And FF8 killed the franchise. Square is kicking a dead horse.

I'm still pissed that thye Ruined the SaGa frnchise. Any ways, Square is only good at one thing now, ruining franchises. There a good Shot Mana may be ruined. Uhh oh yeah FF tctics was ruined with the gba one. Uhm they'll probably ruin front mission soon too.

I hate you square.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
FF8 is one of the few FFs I actually like. =/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still hate square.

Rep:
Level 96
I didn't like any of the FF series, cept for 1, 4, and 10. The rest of it was a fucking bore. I liked some of the stuff they did on the SNES, but they lost any points they may have earned for that when they devoured Enix. Square must die.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I loved the battle system in FFX. You know, the one that Square just ignored for any subsequent game of theirs. THAT is gay.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Didn't this topic die? It needs to die again.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Does that mean we don't bump it like I just did?