RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Doom II

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
any1 no where i can DL it? The game is sooo fricken sick nasty i LOVE IT, but i cant remember where i DLed it from...can any1 help?

Rep:
Level 90
ok i think telling u this is against rules but ummmm bittorent it or kazza hope they dont get mad at me for this.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

bittorent? is that an illegal downloader like kazaa?

Rep:
Level 90
:shifty: maybe yeah it kinda is well us ee u download the client right.then from the site u downlaod the program for the file u want then it openes up the client u downloaded like bitlord and bittorrnado and it starts downloading from a hosting computer dont think thats illegal yet till the fuse chatches on.
i wonder if we are going to get in trouble for tlaking about this.anyways it is legal and illegal in some ways matters what u think kazza well is illegal but u can still download it go figure.if it was so legal whouldent htey shut down the site.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
http://www.utorrent.com/

The best torrent program. I think at least. After that's installed:

http://isohunt.com/btDetails.php?ihq=doom+2&id=9550934

That torrent has the original DOOM and also DOOMII in it.

You'll probably have some trouble running it though on your winXP (probably) computer =\ Try DosBox for running old DOS games.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
bit tornado is the best for the fact that its the only one i use lol and it can find a user for anything.or u could just right click it and set the compatibility to windows 95 or 98 it never works for m maybe it will work for u.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Ha! Azureus is the best.

Rep:
Level 90
no way its the best man ive seen it its slow no matter what connection u got .
Yay i got a zoo sort of

um...its all downloaded into my torrent...now what?

Rep:
Level 90
ok u downlaoded the client then u downlaod the file now just open up the file and the client should start downloading the game if u already downloaded the game look im my documents and loo in my downlaods
Yay i got a zoo sort of

um...ok i got doom II workin but how come when wen i choose the sound: PC Speakers, the sound sounds like an arcade, but if i choose Sound Blaser, the sound works BUT everything is slow

Rep:
Level 90
well yeah its going to be slow man u downloaded a pirated game mess with the settings a bit k i recoomend the arcade its sounds cooler anyways glad u got it working.
Yay i got a zoo sort of