RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Shadow Reign Forum!

Rep:
Level 89
Since a very short time, I've started creating a rpg which will be my first "great" rpg!
Also, I've managed to form a team to make it.
Come and take a look at my forum please!!

http://www.forumcircle.com/shadowreign/index.php?sid=0ad90b46fde81eefda4fddc59f30c12d

(Credits to Thatsmypie!)

Thanks
Started RPG making once again!

Rep:
Level 90
ok do u have a site and also were did u get that zoo at ive been trying to get one.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 90
~
Click on the neopet thingies.

Rep:
Level 90
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
A bit off topic? PM each other next time ;)

Anyway, we're now finding someone with enough bandwidth to host the
website for the forum, it will come in time! ;)

Rep:
Level 90
if its a free host u need i got the perfect one 10gb of bandwiith should be enough right go here for host. www.5000megs.com <<also gives u 5gb of hosting space :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: wildrj
if its a free host u need i got the perfect one 10gb of bandwiith should be enough right go here for host. www.5000megs.com <<also gives u 5gb of hosting space :)

Hey thanks.
Will try it out :)