RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
heres my site

Rep:
Level 90
ok my site is a mix of things first off i love finalfantasy music so exspect some at it it is a freewebs site so dont  get mad at me its a nice site my company wildinc (yes that is the name i have a team ). also at my site there is a chat room if anyone is intrested no forum yet cuss the freewebs one sucks. also there is tips on relationships there it was there before when it wasent my wildinc site so i left it there is a few downlaods. I do like to hear on how to improve my site i havent edited the site in a while. anyways heres the site. www.wildinc.co.nr forum can be found at the link in the site or at
http://www.forumsvibe.com/wildinc my forum has over 300 smiles so u can have a lot to work with :)
Yay i got a zoo sort of