RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Please Help!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Can some kind person (Preferably a GOOD mapper) design me a Desert Village Exterior (I really cant use that tileset and I am a good mapper myself) I would like it to be about 60x60, dont put any events it, just make it look detailed and not tacky!

If you want to know how to send this to me just make a completely new project, make the map in there, compile the project, upload and post!

Thanks in advance to whoever makes this.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
oh hi i will give back you lost cds tomoz and i will do your map tonight.

Game Name-Hasn't got one yet.

Rep:
Level 90
Ok, it better be good, and thanks. (All lost fans, I get to watch series 2 coz of this guy)  :D  :D  :D