RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Painted Memories----------[1st UPDATE!!]

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
When you get some or all of your final sketches in could you put a color guide on them I would so enjoy coloring them in!? you dont have It would just be nice to color them for fun!
Go suck a lemon! lol

pokeball TKOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Umm.. Go ahead and color them if you want to.. I'd be interested in seeing what you come up with. If we like we'll use em.. you'll get credit for the coloring of course.

Besides.. If we want something to be a different color we can let you know, right?

Thanks,
~TK

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
sure no problem! I would just like to have some full pictures like maybe a final draft or a sample piece so you can see what i can do... maybe provide a test sketch i can color....
Go suck a lemon! lol

pokeball TKOffline
The ones that you see in the first post are the only ones that we have at the moment.. Sorry.. I hope you can make due with those..

EDIT: Forgot to mention that we DO have some on the way from our artist of just the faces so that we can make face sets for the menu and such.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
no prob...i forgot that prexxus...i thinks that how you spell it...is pretty good for coloring so i am doing him and he is looking pretty awesoms so far...i'll show you when i'm done should be like...mmmmmmm maybe 20 minutes...not sure
Go suck a lemon! lol

The manu is pretty good TK..
Join us in the topic "Looking for a group"
We need people that have a good experience
in Scripts..  :D

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
Here is what i have! i hope you like it enough to consider me a part of the team
Oh yeah and it looks grey because it is a .PNG and it just does that for some reason and the white out line cant be helped...It was a pretty quick job....

Go suck a lemon! lol

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: TK
Heh, We're working on mapping, more aspects of the menu, plot, and character backgrounds at the moment.. so when we get a chance we'll update as soon as possible..

Thanks to Master of Time, and Lord Dante.. Those comments make me happy .. hehe.

Later,
~TK

well, it is a compliment from me if i want to...er,  mention stealing your script/ (it means its good)

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: mangadude5760
Here is what i have! i hope you like it enough to consider me a part of the team
Oh yeah and it looks grey because it is a .PNG and it just does that for some reason and the white out line cant be helped...It was a pretty quick job....

hehe not bad actually, I can send this to my CG buddy and he could work more on it, Like we'll turn the red to a darker read and add some textures to it heh. Also things can also be fixed up because I notice that soome of the lines are a bit out of shape from the original pic, but that's all right. I gave the ok but now we need an ok from TK lol.

pokeball TKOffline
Looks decent enough.. with a little refinement it can look a lot better.. go ahead and color some other ones...  We'll send this to our CG guy and see what he can do with it..

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Sounds like a mix of Final Fantasy 7 (Sepheroth and Cloud, the whole confusion between the two) and Final Fantasy 8, (where Seifer and Squall grew up as orphans (twins in your case) but had things to prove).
The more normal they seem in public, the more screwed up they are at home

Rep:
Level 90

here's a lovely prexus img heh.

Its official! IM jealous of that amazing talent!
(it must be a great game!)
Make sure you make a demo so i can play errr test it sooner!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Well i just thought id tell you guys that I am now working on this project, and ive just completed my first map for it.

Hope you like.

pokeball TKOffline
w00t! Is it just me.. or does this project just keep getting hotter by the post?

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I would like to invite you to submit this game for the awards.  Rios rpg maker awards.  This game has catch my interest and if your interest then please look up the awards topic in the poster boards.

w00t! Is it just me.. or does this project just keep getting hotter by the post?

Man your project will be a revolution in the world of Rpg Maker... But I'm havin the same feeling of you....  :D .Go fast to take us a demo version so we can join this beatifull things  :O_o: ......FAST

pokeball TKOffline
Quote from: affonso

Man your project will be a revolution in the world of Rpg Maker... But I'm havin the same feeling of you....  :D .Go fast to take us a demo version so we can join this beatifull things  :O_o: ......FAST

Hehe.. Thanks Affonso, we're working as fast and as hard as we possibly can.. We have run into a technical snare that is going to hold us back just a tiny bit longer than we had expected but nothing we can't overcome.

Thank's for the support..

Every post that I see that is positive just makes me want to work that much harder.. :P

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Looks great and sounds like it has a good solid team.

[off topic]
I'm confused are you Prexus TK? Or is there some other reason people are refering to him. Not to mention you're working under the username Stichz(sp?) on rmxp. Gah, so confused.
[/off topic]
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Ya know what? This is making me want to quit my project because I can never match up to your mapping skill. Great work.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: outbreak0525
Ya know what? This is making me want to quit my project because I can never match up to your mapping skill. Great work.

It took me 8 hours  :whoa:

Dont give up...

Rep:
Level 90
lmao, yes that did take a long time, some people can actually do that a little faster, keep working on us but thats he11 of a compliment lol.

Rep:
Level 90
That... That tileset dwarra, you have to give it to me!!!!!!!!
Please send me that tileset.[/quote]

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: Tsunokiette

[off topic]
I'm confused are you Prexus TK? Or is there some other reason people are refering to him. Not to mention you're working under the username Stichz(sp?) on rmxp. Gah, so confused.
[/off topic]

Oh yeah, i just noticed this, well i can tell you that TK is definitly not prexus on rmxp.net, we dont know what happened to him lol. He just goes by the name Stitchz or TK hehe.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: eternal_renegade
Quote from: Tsunokiette

[off topic]
[/off topic]

Oh yeah, i just noticed this, well i can tell you that TK is definitly not prexus on rmxp.net, we dont know what happened to him lol. He just goes by the name Stitchz or TK hehe.

didn;t prexus stop scripting?