RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Painted Memories----------[1st UPDATE!!]

pokeball TKOffline
Rep: +0/-0Level 89
As far as I know he is still workin on his game, Umbral Wake..

Which you can find more information about what he's doing and about his project at http://rm-dev.org/ .. Go check it out..

I know this might be a little off topic but I just had a few quick sugestions for your guys's artist. On drevin I would ajust his arm to be slightly more relxed, not sticking out like that cause it looks really unconfortable. And then on treg Im not sure if you did this on purpose but his legs look a little too short. Well thats all I had to say. Cant wait to try out the game. :D
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i still haven't seen the map ppl were talking about. *points to top of page*

I've played the umbral wake demo, its ok, i use his ABS which is the best i've ever seen, but it didn't seem like Prexus put alot of effort into the scenes where shes talking to her dad...
and stuff...

but i like the battle system

pokeball TKOffline
Heh, anyways.. Back on topic..

We have been working very hard..

We now have a total of 30.. thats right 30 .. ORIGINAL songs for the game.

I'll try to get eternal_renegade to post up some short 15 - 20 second samples in the next day or so.

Also, A DEMO is getting very near to completion.. about another week or so and we should be able to release a rather short.. but hopefully a GOOD demo for you guys.. it won't really be anything special.. but you'll get a feel of how the story begins.. and you get to use the custom systems.. (this is where everyones like.. AWESOME I GET TO STEAL THE CUSTOM MENU SCRIPT.. lol .. sorry.. ENCRYPTED! o_0 ) and not to mention.. you'll get to hear several of the original songs..

UNFORTUNATELY though, we will be using RTP graphics for the first demo..

By the second demo we will hopefully have at least all of the ORIGINAL character sets..

Well, that's pretty much all I have for you for now..

Later,
TK

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming

For Lord Dante

Thats the map i made  8)

Though it wont be used ><

Quote from: TK
Heh, anyways.. Back on topic..

We have been working very hard..

We now have a total of 30.. thats right 30 .. ORIGINAL songs for the game.

I'll try to get eternal_renegade to post up some short 15 - 20 second samples in the next day or so.

Also, A DEMO is getting very near to completion.. about another week or so and we should be able to release a rather short.. but hopefully a GOOD demo for you guys.. it won't really be anything special.. but you'll get a feel of how the story begins.. and you get to use the custom systems.. (this is where everyones like.. AWESOME I GET TO STEAL THE CUSTOM MENU SCRIPT.. lol .. sorry.. ENCRYPTED! o_0 ) and not to mention.. you'll get to hear several of the original songs..

UNFORTUNATELY though, we will be using RTP graphics for the first demo..

By the second demo we will hopefully have at least all of the ORIGINAL character sets..

Well, that's pretty much all I have for you for now..

Later,
TK

I listen some of the original songs, that will be in..  :D
And I have them here, but I will not use it, just to listen.  :twisted:
Good luck with the demo TK, and release it... Please man I'm getting
estressed..  :O_o:

Demo Tester reporting for duty (over a week)
Try to be the first one to download it.
(b.t.w youre gonna encrypt the music too?)
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
I don't know heh. Im a pretty nice guy tho, but when the full game is going to be realesed, I will release the sound track for the game so nothing to really worry about lol.

Yay that would be very cool of you!

Personally i think that everyone should share his resources, cause that what this is really about.
When my game is finished, be sure to "Steal" some of mine (oops forgot that i use 2003.) But everyone can "Steal" my resources!

Hope that demo is ready soon.
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

2 things
1. WHoa!!! Dwara that is one SWEET map :P

2: what program u guys using to make music and where u geting sounds and stuffs?
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Rep:
Level 90
hehe i see you have took an interest toward the project.  :^^:  well I am using midisoft studio which can be found at gaminggroundzero.com (trust me there are better lol) the sounds are automatically installed (should be) in your computer because it is midi music.

thx, i just been using the sony ascid and all its letting me do is take already made songs and I acnt find any...yeah to lazy to esplain. well ne ways. And yesa I am taking an intrest, the game looks pretty sweet so far.
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella

Rep:
Level 90
bump, im just going to try and bring it to life again. And some good news, sprites are being worked on and I will post them here once they're completed.

I was wondering, who colored your pictures??

Rep:
Level 90
Some one named Iseius, he's not on these forums