RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Does anyone have a frikin working abs script?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
As the title says. None of the ones I can find work, well ok I only found 1, BUTS STILL!!!!! So does anyone know where to get a working one? and also do I have to make like kew little fighting poses? if so do I just add them to the regular character sheet or do I have to do a buns of complicated crap thats no worth it?
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
use prexus ABS

answers- go to the site and it explains everything

btw, your game may lag a bit, but im trying to get that problem solved. that scriot only works if you have the legal version tho. what one do you have?

oh, and no offense, but ithink all of us here at Crankeye would like it if you shrunk your avatar.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I have p knights. an I get legal version anywhere without paying the 60 bux?
I'LL EAT YOUR BABYS!!!

Copella
Check out my website for details about my upcoming game

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Ayden
I have p knights. an I get legal version anywhere without paying the 60 bux?

ywah. you download the trial at download.com