RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Updating The Game

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
just woundering , is it possible to update the game after relesing it ?
like if i relesed my game and after a month i need to fix them , is there a way to do a quick file to fix those stuff instead of relesing the whole game again

sorry if i write it wrong :S

and if i can how ?

/2Disturbed

Rep:
Level 90
ok what u do is make the game right then name it the same thing has the relesed one so when they copy it or install it it will say it already exsists would u like to overright it all they have to do is say yes and your done new version availabel.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Well a more complicated, yet efficient way would be to just go in your game folder and copy all the files that you edited into a zip and then distribute it.

But that's if you can remember all the changes made...