RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] My LSW Sprites

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
What do you all think of my Sprites?
Wind, Water, and Earth coming soon, that is Ty in normal state and Fire State.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:39:45 PM by boe »
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
It's O.K. A little blocky though.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
yeah i know, i want to make a platofrm game about him, like i am currently working on the running sprites, do you think you know where i can get a platform game maker?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
gamemaker...simple as pie...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
for real is there a way i can import these sprites into it? and make one?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
yes get gamemaker and importing sprites on it is even easier than rmxpbut of course gamemaker is a simple yet complicated game making machine...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
yeah i bet, but it makes a PLATFORM game right?

Rep:
Level 97
yup makes games like mario and sonic

Rep:
Level 91
Those look like 2k3 battlers. Why don't you just put them in the correct format, and use 2k3 RPG maker.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
yeah people use them for rm2k3 games

Rep:
Level 90
~
DB (lol my initials are DB... like Dragon Ball) copier!  And is it really neccesary to get every other sprites?

Anyway I would say they aren't bad... If I didn't hate Dragon Ball art and didn't think you'd probably get sued.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Kinda cool, starts to think about Littlefighter game when I see them :D

Rep:
Level 91
Oh yeah, that's right. The whole thing looks exactly like Dragon Ball. If you had other elements, maybe not so much, but still.....