RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Charset instead of battler in status screen

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
theres a script of it somewhere, but can naybody just post it here? thanks

Rep:
Level 89
dont you mean battler instead of charset?
Current Project : Darkened Light
Demo:5%
Game 1%

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: Melfice666
dont you mean battler instead of charset?

no. it shows the battler normally

Rep:
Level 89
nope it doesnt on xp it shows the charset. and im guess that is the program your talking about since it is the only one able to use rgss.
Current Project : Darkened Light
Demo:5%
Game 1%

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
nope it doesnt on xp it shows the charset. and im guess that is the program your talking about since it is the only one able to use rgss.

Emm I dont understand wutt you are talking about.... In fights at RMXP it normally shows the battler....
This guy wonder how it shows the charset .....

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Quote from: LinkaN

Emm I dont understand wutt you are talking about.... In fights at RMXP it normally shows the battler....
This guy wonder how it shows the charset .....

im talking about the status screen. it normally shows the charset? brb...

edit :well, somebody post the script becaus ei think i accidentally got it so i need to know how to erase it.