RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RPG Maker 2003 Screen Problem

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
When I try to play an RPG I make, I can only play it in Window Screen mode, Not Full Screen mode. If I play it in Full Screen mode, the screen turns white and freezes! What do I do? Do I need any special requirments or anything? Like DirectX or something?  Thanks ahead of time. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too!  :^^:
"What a fine young lad!" "He is my daughter!" "And what a fine wife he'll make some lucky man!"

Rep:
Level 91
it's all about your pc... i suppose you can try dling the newest drivers and the newest directx, if that doesn't work i guess your graphics card might not be good enough or anything else in your pc might cause the problem...

anyways window mode pwns
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I really dont see anythign wrong with the versions, but older versions of the maker does have slight lags. Update yourself if you want, or enjoy windows mode. I personally find Windows mode better, since the whoel thing is a bit to the side in full screen mode for me.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club