RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Your own custom light saber RIGHT HERE!

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
I can practically make any light saber color you want.  i can make the blade in the style that you want.  I make single bladed light sabers and duel blade lightsabers.....and if you want i can take a request or two for custom blade styles....like triple blade for example....start requesting please!

NEW! you can now post a picture of yourself pretening to hold a light saber and i can make it look like you are a jedi or sith....its best to hold an object similar in shape....it helps me
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:40:51 PM by boe »
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 89
Participant - GIAW 11
What do you mean lightsaber? For what?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Lightsaber--STAR WARS
He can make you one
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
from star wars.... its just a fun thing to do if you know what one is...i'll show you what i'm talking about....
Go suck a lemon! lol

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
What do you have, a lightsaber generator or something? :^^:

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah kinda like that do you want one? im taking thme while he isnt on and i will tell him the requests.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Sure, whip me up a single-bladed lightsaber, pale pink in color... with a smiley face on the hilt, like so:

...but smiling, not frowning.

Do it perfect or I'll cry.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
okay yossy! i'll do it right away
Go suck a lemon! lol

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
[three days later...]  Uh... How's it going?

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
OMG! sorry yossy! i totaly forgot....school exams and homework got in the way a bit...so i'll have it soon i hope!
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
these are just few i made the other day

Go suck a lemon! lol

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Niiiice... nice.