RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Firefox, who here uses it?

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Do you use firefox?
Yes or No?
Why?

I use firefox. Its the most awesome browser to hit the world! I also love the tabbed browsing.
http://evergar.forumsplace.com
The Forum for my new series:
Evergar

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I use Deer Park, which is basically Firefox.

Though it runs slower on my machine and takes longer to open, I prefer it over IE. Probably because IE is made by Microsoft.

Plus of all the plugins and add-ons I use.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
alot fo peoiple are switching to firefox which is ok because i use it too sometimes when i need to have alot of pages open and to download big files so i don't get any viruses.  but i just use IE6 for everything else.

btw that is deer park???

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
i do...i dont like explorer
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Quote from: graywolf
btw that is deer park???

DeerPark is the sucessor to Firefox, you could call it Firefox2. It's not officially released though yet; it's still in beta, but I have no problems with it.
bringing sexy back

Would you say its any better than firefox? If so, how?
Evergar

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

Im now using Deer Park Alpha 2 or whatever it is...
It looked cool and the features are great so I figured, eh what the hell. It seems...faster.
Evergar

Rep:
Level 91
i am using firefox .. only cus xplorer is more than just loaded with great crashability and more pop ups that opens for no reason than i can possibly close -.- (never tried the other thing , i'll give it a shot one of this days)
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
I'm using firefox because of the tabbed browsing, enhanced security, and the nice plugins  8)

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I'm using firefox because it's seems to fit some of my needs

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I'm using Firefox, because it doenst crash as much as IE, it has tabbed browsing, enhanced securty.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
I use it, and it kicks ass ...
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point