RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dead upon reloading

Rep:
Level 69
Hey, I asked this help awhile ago in RPG Maker Web but never found answer. Can you guys help me?

When I am on the map and I have an event, say flames that reduce character health until they die when they reload a game, they die instantly again and have to reload again. This happens, even if they reload another save, such as if I died and had been last saved on slot 1  and then loaded a slot 5 that's totally elsewhere in the game. This happens on events that seemingly reduce the player health like this, it's not triggered by being killed by say lava or such hazards or battles.