RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Free eBook] Wayward

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Hey all.

If you like fantasy epic books, try one I wrote:

Click the picture to go straight to Amazon. The book will be free for a week!

Description:
A self-proclaimed savior. A bumbling goblin henchman. A general late to meet his troops. A man with no memory awash on the shore. Each will play a role in brutal war that will cover the land of Ruyn.

Ealrin Bealouve is a man with no past. Found on the shores of Good Harbor along with the wreckage of his ship, he learns that the continent of Ruyn will soon be plunged into darkness and conflict. Tasked with preserving peace and upholding the ancient traditions of unifying the races of elves, dwarves, and men, Ealrin journeys towards a fight that, with each passing day, becomes intertwined with who he will choose to become.

Follow a dynamic cast of characters and discover that the fate of a continent rests on the shoulders of those who are willing to give their lives to protect what they hold most dear. For Ealrin, only fate can say whether he'll survive the coming war.

Reviews are nice
It would be awesome if you picked it up and, after reading it, left a review on Amazon. Reviews mean others can see what you think of the book and will also let me advertise it more (some websites don't consider your book until you have a certain amount of reviews, but I digress).

Pick it up and enjoy! It's the first in a trilogy.

More info can be found on my website: Retrovert Books.

Happy reading!