RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Any Deus Ex fans out there?

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
Anyone else as pumped for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as I am? Like I'm so pumped I don't want to watch any trailers for fear of ruining the experience when I play it. I want it to be like a slap in the face as I sneak around and drop people as Adam Jensen again.

What if you took Auron from FF and added augments. You get Adam Jensen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Yeah, looks p neat so far
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I absolutely love System Shock 2.
I liked Deus Ex: Human Revolution because it was pretty much the closest we'll ever get to a new System Shock.
I mean unless you count like Bioshock, but they are so different.

So I guess I have very minor levels of hype for this game. Like a 13/100 on the old hype meter.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I never played system shock though I've looked at it several times in the steam store. I loved Deus Ex: Human Revolution because it combined robotics, stealth, and firefights into an RPG feeling game and the story is actually one that has you captivated for the full ride. Bioshock isn't quite the same, it's great and I loved all three but I wouldn't put it in the same genre. Though they are both sci-fi, one has a historic feel while the other futuristic. Perhaps it's my interest in future technologies that drives me to say so.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Well the thing is, it all gets complicated. liek rlly complicated
Here's the basics of what I understand.

System Shock is created.
The people who made System Shock 1 can't make a 2 so they make Deus Ex.
System Shock 2 is created.
EA get the rights to System Shock (or already had them?), they don't do anything with it because they're the worst piece of shit company ever.
Person or peoples who created System Shock 2 can't make 3 so they move on and make Bioshock (1, 2 and Inf).
EA possibly uses their rights for System Shock to make Dead Space. (idk)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 88
I think you speak the truth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Currently Helping Boe