RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(VX) Fix for Kylock's Dynamic Party Positions

Rep: +0/-0Level 32
RMRK Junior
Hi everyone!
I'm new to this forum, I used to roam around RPG Maker VX Community.Net Forum as Opozorilo, but that name has already been used in this forum, so I had to change it :P

Anyway, I wanted to ask a favor of you.
Could anyone fix Kylock's Dynamic Party Positions Script? It's made for Tankentai SBS 3.4.
This script allows you to change the actors' position when there are less than 4 people in the party.
Initially, the script works perfecly, yet when you save, get out of the game, reenter it and load the game, this error pops up:

So, does anyone have an idea of what might be happening??
I'd really appreciate the help!
Thanks for reading! :D

PD: I've already tried the script in completely clean RPGMVX Project
(with only the core Tankentai SBS scripts, which is the system the
script was made for); the problem persists.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2015, 02:31:52 PM by Triple Abuelo »