RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone a fan of Final Fantast XIV?

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I love this game, and am always looking for new people to play with.
Anybody else here have an account?

If so let me know, we could probably play together sometime if we are on at the same time. I am currently on the Tonberry server, so I doubt many of you will be as it is a Jap server. Still it may be fun to create a new character to play with some of you folk.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I just cancelled my sub, but I had a ilvl 80 monk on Midgarsormr. The game is fucking great I just don't have the motivation to play or pay for it anymore.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
You are not the first person of recent I have heard say that. The community was great for the first year of ARR, but it seems to be slowing down. I am hoping the introduction of new classes will up the interest again.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I'm still playing, also have a 50 MNK on Mrsmr.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Monk seems like a pretty fun class. I have a level 50 Warrior and am trying to decide what class to go next.

I was thinking Dragoon but with Ninja coming out soon it will be hard to level up a DPS for the next few months.

Rep:
Level 39
RMRK Junior
I had the game on my old computer, and can't remember the site I bought it from to re-download it! >:/

I'll have to do some searching, but it was a pretty fun game, and I'd probably get back into it assuming I had people to play with.
My Website:

:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Try something different. Summoner is pretty cool.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
After recently reaching lvl 50 I am super keen to get involved in Frontlines. But everyone is saying I should have at least ilvl80 as to not let the team down.

I think summoner might be a good idea. It would be pretty cool to have a pet of sorts that I can contrrol.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
excalibur.

stop playing monk you probably suck at it, hard.

Rep:
Level 98
nah bro my dps is beyond drg level, drg players are edgy anime nerds

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Rasse been using my account again.

I also play on Excal, it's the place to be. There aren't any signs of the game slowing down there. It seems about as active as it was when we stopped playing last November/December.