RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Calling ALL GAME DEVELOPERS!

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
well i highly doubt anyone from the RPG maker community will even remember me.
I no longer go by the name Chaosmakr44 :zwink: i now use Rippa44 -I used to use RPG maker a few years back. But some things happened in my life and pulled me away from game developing for quite some time.Anyways i am back now and i am more eager than EVER to get back into GAME DEVELOPMENT!
I have created a NEW site and have started forming a NEW team called Riot-City Productions. We are working with GMS and RMXP/VX/VXace i have IG maker to but am unsure if i am going to continue use of it.
I have found a few locations where WE can upload the games, individual users in the group can upload games and try to earn some donations and money too all i ask is that the game is affiliated with the productions team.
Group projects will be handled differently and all contributors will be paid accordingly. Teams will be set for team projects and the project will be collaborated on by everyone involved.

If you are interested in seeing some of our MY works you can see here - http://gamejolt.com/games/rpg/arania-a-world-at-war/17700/

The link to the Production team - http://riotcityproductions.proboards.com/

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I mildly remember you, but mostly just because I looked through your old posts. I also changed your name.

Rep:
Level 86
Bringer of chaos!
thanks for that :) i'm glad to be back into game making. I missed the creative power. I have a few games that you guys can view. http://gamejolt.com/profile/rippa/103080/
2 were made with RMXP
and one was made in GM studio - (my 1st ever project for GM studio)

Rep:
Level 40
Scripter
Game Jolt.. What is this.. I don't even..

« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 07:45:03 AM by Gump »
Did something I do help you? Please hit that rep button! Thanks!

I stream sometimes over on twitch, come check me out at my twitch channel. Often you'll find me streaming while I work on projects, unless its classified!

Known as "Mattdk" on rpgmaker.net
Site: GumpScripts (wordpress blog)
Spoiler for Released VX ACE Scripts:
I was once called dkall...