RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Attack on Titan

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
After seeing screencaps, quotations, and gifs for months on tumblr, I finally decided to watch an anime for the first time in months.

I...

Wow.

This is a dark, dark story.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Man have you seen the latest two episodes? Shit is fucking nuts.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Does anybody know a good site that I could download or stream them?
(Not torrent)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
stream it on crunchyroll

first month usually free

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 72
~Few people understand the beauty of the night~
2014 Best Topic
I don't know if it's on there, but the first site I look on for anime is watchcartoononline.com

Ad supported, but not bad at all.
Download http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm5v281q6E1qde50fo1.mp3

Rep:
Level 96
It is on there. That's why I posted it.

I haven't watched it yet, though. I really only have crunchyroll to satisfy my 2000's anime nostalgia, but I saw this thread and checked and, hey, there it is. 23 episodes. How many are out?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 96
That's weird.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
One is a special episode; not sure what it is though. Hulu has the series as well, including that special.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah so I just watched the first 8 episodes in a row. :O

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I'm only on episode 5.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
I guess I fell so out of the anime "scene" I figured all cerebral anime series died out when Haruhi choked on its own hubris. No more Evangelions, no more Rahxephons, no more Serial Experiments Lains, no more Ergo Proxies.

Really, just Darker Than Black that was left, which managed to get a second season and some OVA that I just watched a few months ago, but sadly it seems that's over now, too.

It's nice to know there's still some new, interesting anime series out there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 02:24:24 AM by Sexbeast Arlen »

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
It's nice to know there's still some new, interesting anime series out there.

I don't know how "new" it would be considered, but I started watching Soul Eater. Pretty good. Baka and Test is good as well.

Rep:
Level 96
I always confused Soul Eater with The SoulTaker whenever someone brings it up. I remember seeing an episode of the SoulTaker back in like 2003 and thinking "this is too damn weird for me." I remember foggy, contrasting colors, lots of red, possibly leaches and creepy smiling faces, and the bizarre theme music (SOOOOULLLL TAAAKEEERRRR!!!) and a hero that made no sense to me.

I'd probably like it now. Maybe Soul Eater, too.

Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Topic
I would at least suggest watching the first 5 episodes. The first three are prologues for each of the main weapon/meister pairs, and the next two are good intro chapters.

Rep: +0/-0Level 40
Game Crafting Minor
SEID IHR DAS ESSEN NEIN WIR SIND DER JÄGER

This series is something else, man. Gorgeous animation, amazing fighting scenes, and it really knows how to hit you in the feelings. The characters are so well-developed with their own personal backstories and strengths/weaknesses.
Not to mention a lot of the time, they pull scenes right out of the manga itself.

Crunchyroll has it in decent quality, but the 2 latest episodes you have to be a premium member for.
I usually just search for the newest episodes on Google and use the first 1/2 results. Not amazing quality, but it's there.

Rep:
Level 96
Decent quality? It says I'm streaming in 1080.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I've been using phianimetv

Rep:
Level 96
Dude, what nailed my interest in this series was like...

Hey, I'm a character! And here are a bunch of other characters! Here's a few episodes of development and growth. Now that I've gotten you to start thinking about how I'll affect the greater plot-

*SMASH!*

Hey, I'm no longer a character, but a pile of people parts! Wasn't that a fun two episodes? I'm gonna get tossed onto a fire now. Bye!

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, it definitely shook me up, made me realize that this story was going beyond the whole "this is an important character, s/he can't die because then the show would be over" standard that every other show adheres to. It gives you a bunch of characters, some more main than others, sure, but then it holds nothing back and puts those characters in actually-life-ending situations. I'm at about episode 12, and I'm fully convinced that NO character is safe from death, either in the end or at some completely random and heart-breakingly arbitrary point along the way. Not a single one of them is safe.

Rep:
Level 97
Man you have no idea

Rep:
Level 96
So this most recent episode...didn't have a lot happening...but the ending rocked. And it set up a lot of room for characters to build later! I'm excited.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Okay, I give. Going to watch it on my next day off...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
This question isn't really a spoiler, but putting it in spoiler tags to be safe.

Spoiler for:

This is one of those, "Earth got tired of our shit, and ain't gonna take it no more animes," right?
Like Blue Gender, etc. (I would list more, but my mind is blanking hard.)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
This question isn't really a spoiler, but putting it in spoiler tags to be safe.
Spoiler for:

This is one of those, "Earth got tired of our shit, and ain't gonna take it no more animes," right?
Like Blue Gender, etc. (I would list more, but my mind is blanking hard.)
Hasn't been discussed much, I'm leaning towards humanity collectively fucking themselves over due to some genetic engineering.