RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cNilIvgs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm_cNilIvgs</a>

Comes out Semptember 10th. 20% off if you pre-order it, which I'm very tempted to do despite my super tight budget at the moment. God I wanna play this. Roph, you pansy, finish playing through the first game, then tell me the instant that the sequel ever shows up on a Humble Bundle event. ;-;

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I have the "first" one, but I'm still to much of a pansy to play it. :\

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
First one was good and scary. I will be purchasing this one...unless someone can crack it or something.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Fuck, this game is creepy. I keep hearing what sounds like pig squeals in the ambiance and I panic and look about all paranoid. ._.