RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] [RMXP] How can you add elemental affinity to enemies? o_O

Rep:
Level 82
The crazy, scissors-wielding demoness
 :o I may possibly be holding the Idiot Ball, but I haven't noticed a way to make enemies have a "type" (e.g. make a lizard "Snake"). Unless by setting the Element Efficiency, that affects their type, and not just their weakness/strengths.

I just wanna make an ice ghost XD So I set the affinity to "Ghost: A" and "Ice: D", but I want his standard attack to be a ghost-element hit. Unless I have to make a new skill for every kind of attack   :'(

Thanks so much for your help!

P.S
Additional question...what, exactly, does DEX modify? Is it crit hit chance, or what?  ???
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 11:34:25 PM by meiko_suzuki »
Game in the works:
The Adventures of the Generic Hero(ine)
Gameplay: 20%
Mapping: 10%
Characters: 80%
Events: 30%
Ways to Die: 30%
Cliches: 65/192
?? ??
PROFIT!

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Well I guess more then to make every single enemy attack with an element isn't possible for XP. Maybe there are a script for it on the internet, but I don't found any so far.
So I guess you have to do a skill for every enemy which is based on ATK and add an element to these attack. So far I didn't found an other option, I'm sorry. :'( (\s/)

I guess the DEX tells the player, how fast a character can attack, like for first strike and the ability of a character to avoid attacks. ;)

Rep:
Level 82
The crazy, scissors-wielding demoness
Thanks so much, I kind of figured. And thanks for the DEX question XD now my concerns for my clumsy character are extinguished!
Game in the works:
The Adventures of the Generic Hero(ine)
Gameplay: 20%
Mapping: 10%
Characters: 80%
Events: 30%
Ways to Die: 30%
Cliches: 65/192
?? ??
PROFIT!