RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

I'm so pizza right now.

This thing includes:
  • Metal Gear (MSX Update)
  • Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (MSX Update)
  • Metal Gear Solid ( PSN Voucher )
  • Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions ( PSN Voucher )
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, HD Edition
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, HD Edition
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Trophy Edition
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, HD Edition

as well as

Metal Gear Solid: Bande Dessinee and Metal Gear Solid 2: Bande Dessinee, virtual graphic novels telling the story of MGS and MGS2 that had until now only been released in Japan.

I need to figure out how to stream from my PS3.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Most times somebody is streaming from a PS3 or Xbawx, they say they're using one of these -
http://www.hauppauge.com/site/products/data_hdpvr2-gaming.html

I've hear a lot of good stuff about this device.

http://www.hauppauge.com/
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
>link to the super expensive non-hobbyist hd streaming capture card.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
i dnt no wut im doing just eggnor me k
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Wait...

Every single Metal Gear? Ever? On PS3? IN ONE PACK?

:mayo:

Oooh, excuse me... need to run to Game Stop....
:tinysmile: