RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
19 Years Later, EarthBound Finally Gets a Port to a New Console

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
(outside of Japan)

http://kotaku.com/holy-crap-earthbound-is-coming-to-the-north-america-vi-474832871?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Facebook&utm_source=Kotaku_Facebook&utm_medium=Socialflow

EarthBound is coming to the WiiU. It's not nearly enough to make me buy a WiiU, and it's pretty much a moot point anymore thanks to emulators, and even being able to run emulators on the Wii, but I'm still glad it's finally being re-released on a new system. I would buy it even if I couldn't play it on the WiiU. A game like EarthBound deserves my money, and I hope the game gets at least some boost to its cult following because of this.

Maybe if it sells well enough, they'll finally bring Mother 3 overseas, officially.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII