RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New Years Return

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Hey Everyone, I'm Back on, I know I've checked in from time to time And seen little bits of whats been happening, But i'm not all cleared on everything.

The most important thing right now: HAPPY NEW YEARS, MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS

Just so everyone knows my New Years Resolution is to Stay clear of the Sewers for this site, at least until my birthday though.

Besides that What have i missed while i was Mostly Away?
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Some people posted some stuff and then everyone was like "whaaaat nuh uh you a idiot" and then there were like explosions and stuff and Pacman died.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Some people posted some stuff and then everyone was like "whaaaat nuh uh you a idiot" and then there were like explosions and stuff and Pacman died.

It was quite intense. Many a people cried.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I don't think anyone cried.

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
The wi-fi in hell is shit.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'm sure this will end well.