RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The "Dima Yakovlev Law"

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Were you planning on adopting a Russian baby at some point?

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
It was a possibility lol. My girlfriend's sister was adopted from Russia as a baby.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I don't understand. Why is it so important to bar American citizens from trying to help? If I'm reading correctly, this new law only prohibits U.S. citizens, not people from any other country like the U.K.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
That's what I understood too.  That's terrible ;9

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
"On measures against persons involved in violations of fundamental human rights and freedoms, rights and freedoms of citizens of the Russian Federation
Either a Cold War holdover or the US just did something utterly unforgivable to their human rights record...

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
...they're seriously using CHILDREN'S LIVES as a tool in a political argument? That's just sick.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
This is awful. Surely this violates some form of human rights law or similar?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
"Russian human rights ombudsman Vladimir Lukin said that the law will be contested in Russian constitutional courts."

Also they named the law after a child who was adopted from Russia and accidentally left in a car until he died, it's pretty much just Putin waving his dick around.