RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The 'Stuff We Got' Thread

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Steven, duh.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I got some $$, a t-shirt, Horrible Bosses on DVD :3, and I got to spend time with my girlfriend's family. I took her to see Les Mis as a Christmas date.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
ITT: Stuff you got for Christmas. Go.

• New Steelseries headphones.
  • A bunch of 360 games.
  • A fucking new MacBook, which, understandably, doubles as a birthday present.
  • My brother's gaming laptop.

Needless to say, I'm pretty ecstatic. Your turn.

1% up in this thread.

Those things cost like 5 Rubles in Australia. Anyways, they're all thieves, so it's probably all stolen.  :V

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
ITT: Stuff you got for Christmas. Go.

• New Steelseries headphones.
  • A bunch of 360 games.
  • A fucking new MacBook, which, understandably, doubles as a birthday present.
  • My brother's gaming laptop.

Needless to say, I'm pretty ecstatic. Your turn.

1% up in this thread.

Those things cost like 5 Rubles in Australia. Anyways, they're all thieves, so it's probably all stolen.  :V
Yeah!
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 55
Infected with the sickness.
I got some cash, 1900 SEK to be precise, new shoes, perfume, a shirt, cinema tickets and some candy xD

Nothing beats the christmass presents from last year though, where I got a new dog and my sister announced that she was pregnant with a baby girl  ;D
Can you feel that?..

My Current Project:

I support:

Fade

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
What i got:
  • Socks
  • Toe Shoes (My socks are now half useless)
  • 24' LED/HDTV
  • Far Cry 3
  • Electric Guitar Strings and some home made guitar pick (Grandmothers are always creative)
  • TV wall mount
  • Money
  • Candy
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.