RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Radio the Universe [Game+Kickstarter]

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Mah, since I have no idea where to exactly put this, (game maker section seems wrong?) I feel that since this involves money, it might fit in here instead. I just want to advertise this pretty awesome game by the one man army, sixe. Since I can't embed the video, please check his kickstarter page instead.

An unnamed protagonist whiles away aeons in deep, solitudinous sleep. She watches the tides in sunstruck dreams of an empty shore, patiently waiting for her life to end.

Alone in a skyless and desolate labyrinth-city , there isn't much else to do.

But then...

So, here's the general idea:

Challenging gameplay. Hectic combinations of environmental hazards, platforming, and lethal enemies reward players who assess, strategize, and stay attentive.

Mindful level design. The player's experience is managed by a carefully-paced series of dangers and savepoints.
A somber and expansive open-world connecting many areas in a network of pathways and shortcuts. Hidden areas and optional content encourage exploration.

Hand drawn cut-scenes help illustrate the vast and desolate setting of the game.

A "module-based" character progression system. Players obtain and arrange upgrade pieces on a grid in configurations of their preference, with certain patterns granting additional abilities or bonuses.

Players who die in-game die in real life.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

O_o

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
Looks cool

Except for the dying part.

Rep:
Level 82

O_o

Taking hardcore mode to the next level.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
I recommend checking out the video too 8D