RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
XP script for playing videos

Rep: +0/-0Level 50
RMRK Junior
I a desperately searching for a working script that plays videos on the titlescrean and in the process of playing... :o :o Can sbody please help with a link??? I tried a lot of scripts bt i canĀ“t get the to work :( :( That will be perfect if sbody can help e !!! Thx folks!  ^-^
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 09:16:31 PM by nepoprawim »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Moghunter has a script that lets you play frame by frame an animation in your titlescreen,
Here: http://www.atelier-rgss.com/RGSS/Menu/XP_Menu11.html

Not quite what your asking but it will emulate it pretty well, especially if you combine it with sound

And to my knowledge, I think an XP script exits for movies I've never had the need for it, so you may want to do some searching for it :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 50
RMRK Junior
I did find a lot,my research lasted for a few days, however none of them are working for me :(

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
I think this is the one that has worked for me:
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=64396
you just have to input it right and use the right type of flash file.
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More