RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need Help Making a Character Face Set.. Will Give Credit in Demo TBR Soon

Rep:
Level 67
TheNeonHeart.com
character sprite I'm using
Spoiler for:
sketch I did
Spoiler for:
This is my main character, he's a paranormal investigator, dark, bookish, into a lot of weird crap. I need a face set to display whenever he is talking to NPC's. 100x100pixels, but maybe a bigger version of the same too to display as a background in the menu. Anyway, I suck at computer design and need help getting an image to look good, but I have the sketch and the sprite I want to base it on. If want it to look kind of noir in style, not too cartoony or anime. If you can help me out with this I'd really appreciate it. I'm putting out a demo soon and I will totally credit you.

I also want to change the sprite so that it looks like he's wearing a thin black tie, instead of what it looks like now, if you could maybe help with that too. Or at least so you know for the face set image.
And if you stare for long enough into the abyss... you just might stare it down.

My Games: ExXception Draft
My Awesome Homepage The Neon Heart.com Host to My Writing / Music / Reviews / and More