RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Anyone know where I can get a hold of Woratana?

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
I've been looking at using a few of his scripts from the 2008 script pack he released.
He says one needs to ask permission before using them in a commercial project. Of course, I attempted to email him, but his hotmail account appears to inactive. He's also apparently inactive on the two RPGM boards that I frequent, or he appears to be, so I'm not sure how to contact him. If anyone knows, I would be very appreciative.

Anyways, thanks for your time and consideration.

I support:

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
No,
Sorry man,
I hope he will come back to this forum
[

Rep:
Level 56
RMRK Junior
If I cannot get in contact with him, then I'll just have to continue on with the project with the scripts, finish the demo/concept build, then hopefully attract some better scripters than I to the project in hopes of creating some alternative systems.

I support:

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
Well you have to go rpgmakervxace.net
You can contact him at rpgmakervxace.net
OK. You can talk to him at rpgmakervxace.net.
You have to sign up. Then PM Him(woranta)
[

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
contact HyoBang at rmrk.net

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I thought woratana was a girl. :X

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2014 Best IRC Quote2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Scripters lose their gender once they reach a certain level of fame, unless their main forum of practice is RMRK.

On topic, as far as I'm aware, there's no way to contact Woratana at this point in time. So... umm... good luck with that?
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

hail satan buddy 666
Rep:
Level 55
Blagil VlUE
You can email the woranta's email
Email: woratana@hotmail.com
[