RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Does Anyone Have Mazeran's Battlers?

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
I try to go to his site but it is unable to load. I'm not sure if it's just be but I remember really REALLY loving his Cthulhu-based battlers, and since I'm making a Cthulhu-based game I kind of need those battlers. : D

Thank you.
Behold the power of Emperor Mateus, the girliest looking male villain out there! (I'm playing FF2 right now, so that's why I have this sig.)

Rep:
Level 82
GIAW 14: 1st Place (Easy Mode)2013 Project of the Year2013 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2013 Most Promising ProjectParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 10

UPDATED 05-29-14

IS YOUR PROJECT OPTIMIZED?
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v2.5

RPG MAKER TOOLBOX
UPDATED 07/04/15 - v1.5

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
RMRK Junior
It has some but there were quite a few more than that. Well, there's Nyarlathotep! Still need many of his other battlers, but thank you very much! : D

You might know Mazeran by Cradle of Cyanide? IDK... had some really good battlers.
Behold the power of Emperor Mateus, the girliest looking male villain out there! (I'm playing FF2 right now, so that's why I have this sig.)