RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sprite Help Needed (VX)

Rep: +0/-0Level 76
Getting used to RMRK
Hello everyone. I'm working on a game based on Hiro Mashima's "Rave Master" and I need someone to help me make sprites or even teach me some sprite making tips.  I want to make sprite for every character of course and just having someone to help would be nice. Here's an example of what I've Done.

(The one in the middle is supposed to be Haru, this guy:

Anyway, it would be helpful if someone could offer me some kind of help, or is interested in the project. Thanks
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 08:42:46 PM by SRBall »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Well, I would highly recommend Final Boss Blues for tutorials on pixel art.

Getting used to RMRK
Thank you very much. This tutorial will at least help me get started. I guess I should have looked around more before jumping into things. I apologize for the needless/rushed thread.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Not at all - it is totally fine to ask for help, and who knows? You might still attract someone to work on the project with you.

Getting used to RMRK
Yeah, hopefully. Even if I know how to make sprites and color them, I plan on making a sprite for just about every character  in this series so having at least 1 extra hand will help me. Once again, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Expect great things soon =)