RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recommend some PS3 exclusive games

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I went ahead and got myself a PS3 today, just for a blu-ray player and because I wanted to play Tales of Graces. It seems kind of wasteful for just those however, so I'm curious to know what some people think are good games for PS3. I mean exclusive games since if I can get it on Xbox 360 I probably would, as I actually have a reputation on it (whereas I have jack on PS3 and don't care to earn it).
I did look up a list of some games but a lot of them were cross platform ~ and quite frankly I don't trust game reviewers after the reception that C&C4 received.

So you people who have had a PS3 for longer than a day, what do you recommend?
All I've got right now is Tales of Graces (I should get stuck into it already >_>)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Heavy Rain, dear god Heavy Rain.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
inFamous.

inFamous 2.

Journey.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Uncharted

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Demon's Souls, God of War, Gran Turismo 5, Journey and the Uncharted series like they stated.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I've heard about Heavy Rain before, can't believe I forgot about it... and at only $20, it's a done deal.
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I'll be sure to check out the rest :)
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Nah friendly black fellow just rent that shit, its an interactive movie.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
For real.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Little Big Planet 1 and 2

Spoiler for:
Also I fixed your avatar:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:45:19 PM by Acolyte »

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
How long does this interactive movie go for?

Thanks for the avatar Acolyte, was about to change it to something else anyway :D
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 10:23:12 PM by D&P3 »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
I sat down and played it without getting up again.

The most enjoyable nine hours of just straight sitting down and eating Taco Bell i've ever had.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
I'm pretty sure 9 hours worth of Taco Bell is enough food poisoning to halve the population of India.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Jason! JAAASON! JASON! jassooooooon! JAASSSOOONNNN! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYSONNNN! JASON! Jason! Jason! JAASONN! Jason! JAson! jason! Jason! JAAAASOOONNN!!!

(Play Heavy Rain)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Well I already bought the thing before hearing it's an interactive movie. Guess I'll just wait for it to be delivered.

I'm pretty sure 9 hours worth of Taco Bell is enough food poisoning to halve the population of India.
I think those stomachs can withstand some food poisoning given the amount of curry they can consume.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Jason! JAAASON! JASON! jassooooooon! JAASSSOOONNNN! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYSONNNN! JASON! Jason! Jason! JAASONN! Jason! JAson! jason! Jason! JAAAASOOONNN!!!

(Play Heavy Rain)

he sounds so retarded at that part...

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Bethesda games, though they are also, pretty much every one of them, available on XBOX and PC as well...
I've played Fallout 3 on PC and PS3 now and I must say, the PS3 version is a lot better :)
Brother has been playing Rage on PS3 as well...

But for PS3 only games:
Resistance (don't know all of them but I've seen 3 and it's cool but gross)

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Metal Gear Solid 4
Tokyo Jungle

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I was going to mention MGS4, but it's one of those games where you have to play the others in order to understand what's going on. And if he's done that, he'd probably want to get it anyway. If he hasn't, I recommend that he drop everything immediately and at least play mgs3.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well I already bought the thing before hearing it's an interactive movie. Guess I'll just wait for it to be delivered.

I think those stomachs can withstand some food poisoning given the amount of curry they can consume.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey,

Actually, you're right.
Arlen is hot.