RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
warcrystudio recruitment

if you try & edit my custom title i will hack you
Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
I need a team. A team that can work together. A team that can teach and learn from each other. Im looking for YOU.

I need some free working people. im low on money and need a team that can work for free. you will receive credit in games and a share of money if i sell it.

Needed

Web admins: i need people i can trust to work on my site. In other words i need someone that can post new updates and blog about everthing thats going on and watch over members update the site add new stuff. help with the forum. i will have 2-3 spots for this so put your name age a short sentance about you and why you want to help.

slots:
chapmanproductions
crow5derlock
---------

Advirtising: I need a group of people who can make or use banners post on sites,games,forums, to friends, as a sig and get more people to know about it. i will have 5-10 people and if you want you can support us by copying the logo in my sig to support. staff and ad. will get a diffrent banner or logo.

slots:
chapmanproductions
--------
--------
--------
--------
--------

Mappers: I need mappers. in other words i need 2 people to help make levels. i will give you a copy of my program and you can make levels and pm me the link to download. mappers will have to use fps creater udk rmvx rmvx ace and possibly Xtreme worlds etc...

slots:
chapmanproductions
crow5derlock

info:

share:

admins: 15%
ads:10%
mappers:25%
warcrystudio:50%

thats if we sell a payed game. you will work for free unless we selll a game. also if you join remember this is a company its not a full-time job at all but stay with us for while i need loyal people to help me.
post with this template

WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT:

SHORT SENTANCE ABOUT YOU:

also be sure to rffer me on webs for free stuff: and http://warcrystudio.wix.com/warcrystudio#!home/mainPage[/url]
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:56:06 AM by Iperks »

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O

I'm good at mapping, writing, and I can manage a section on a forum.

Hello I'm mark, or you can call me CP(Chapman Productions) I don't expect payment at all but Credit where credit is due(even with commercial games just credit) I LOVE mapping although i haven't used any other tile sets in rmvx but i love the way RMXP maps are (I'm much better in XP as to mapping), ummm, if ya  want to know anything else ask....

8)

edit: I also have experience in mapping Genesis 2D extreme worlds, eclipse, and quite a few other gaming engine and i can code in GML... I also have a few old websites with webs and other free web site makers.....
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 03:17:50 AM by chapmanproductions »

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Well i'll put you under web admin and mapper just register on my site:warcrystudio.webs.com for  now i will put you under both.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 55
=O
I was hoping to get some sort of position, lol.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Pick Mapper,Web admin,Web moderator,forum admin, or mapper manager or all or 2,3 etc.... your choice of position.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 55
=O
till you get some more staff ill do what ever you need of me.. if that means all then alright im in.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Awesome well consider it done. When i get more staff tell me your positions.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 55
=O
will do, ill comunicate with you mostly through the site, so check it often.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Remember anyone can apply anytime so join even if you a noob we can turn you into a pro in no time!!!!

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
How wonderful we have new slot open.
scripter:we need scripter of any kind. any skill. we need scripters to learn gml or C++ or anything to help us code. i have learnd c++ and learning 39DLL and gml and we need help for our next game.
scripter:
champmanproductions
----------------------------
---------------------------
---------------------------
end

so hurry join now we need more members to help.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

You pie feeders!
Rep:
Level 68
Everyone... Actually Everyone hates me :)
2012 Biggest Drama Whore
I'm a good mapper and i can web admin, i'm like always online, quite literally.

I'm low grade in scripting, i can do script edits pretty easily though.

I'm pretty decent with eventing, it just depends on how the event needs to be set up.

And i completely suck at making graphics :)

Hope i Applied well

About me: Some people don't like me, I've quit my past few projects, one because i didn't like where i was going with it, the other because of technical difficulties. still working on a few projects of my own.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:18:46 AM by crow5derlock »
Final Statement: I chowder5lock am a dipshit and MA is a pretty cool dude.

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Looks good. join at Warcrystudio.webs.com and on my forums and chat i will make you mod/admin on all. i have champmanproduction working on maps so thats done. we will also help you with you'r game. ill add you up soon.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
New slot

graphic designer: We need graphic designers. any skill. we need pixel art or web art maybe 3d models etc...... you don't have to have all requirements just be able to do at least one type of these or more art selections for our games or our website

graphic designer:
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------
--------------------

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience

Rep:
Level 66
Im PRO get used to it!
Update

We have a new site  http://warcrystudio.wix.com/warcrystudio#!home/mainPage and epic forum http://warcrystudio.forumotion.com/forum

also we need some new people champ man left and is more of just a every little bit sometime helper but crow is on top of his game helping me design great forums and websites for people to join. we also added rewards for donations and if you get a certain amount of points or rep from posts which can get you game items or DLC's at our forums.

Also vs 2.0 of GOD is about to come out so keep checking out the site in the next 2 weeks.

Spoiler for projects:
God of Darkness
Devils nest
Unnamed Games(2)
The CREW experience